The following dates we will be CLOSED: OCTOBER 13, 2014 in Observance of Columbus Day
Brookings Food Pantry Mission: The primary objects and purposes of the Brookings County Food Pantry shall be to help solve EMERGENCY food needs of Brookings County families by providing them with surplus or salvaged food, for the benefit of the general public and to relieve the public burden.
To receive emergency food assistance please bring the following with you:
1. Proof of your physical address (Ex: current phone, utility or gas bill, car registration, lease/rental agreement, or letter of acceptance for public assistance)
2. Current picture identification.
For additional information on New Policy changes please contact the Brookings Food Pantry directly: 605-692-5007
Food donated to the Food Pantry is distributed free to those in need. Food aid is not meant to be a permanent solution.
- Those suddenly laid off work.
- Victims of fire, flood or other disasters.
- Those whose families are in crisis.
- Those who are waiting for or have run out of other assistance programs.
A United Way Agency
Council for Emergency Service